Rock Space AC1200 Setup: Everything You Need to Know
Boosting and expanding the router’s WiFi signal, the Rock Space AC1200 range extender gets rid of dead zones in your house. The Rockspace AC1200 range extender supports both web-based configuration and the WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) protocol for wireless network security and setup. You may connect stereo or external speakers to the range extender using the included WiFi audio ports. Read this post if you want to learn more about the Rock Space AC1200 setup procedure.
Rock Space AC1200: Key Features
Before getting started with the installation of the Rockspace AC1200 repeater, let’s raise the curtains off from a few of its technical specifications. Here, they are.
- The cutting-edge technology employed by Rock Space AC1200 wireless extender will help you eliminate the WiFi dead spot in your house or workplace by amplifying wireless signals up to 2640 square feet.
- The dual-band connectivity of the Rock Space 1200Mbps is great for maintaining a constant and superior WiFi connection, which is ideal for video streaming or multiplayer online games.
- Equipped with a WPS button, pressing which will enable wireless setup of the repeater.
- The Rock Space AC1200’s built-in WPA and WPA2 encryption give the highest level of protection against unauthorized access to your network.
Now, let’s discuss how to perform Rock Space AC1200 setup using different approaches. However, you may seek help from our professionals if you need an expert’s guidance regarding Rockspace setup.
Rock Space AC1200 Setup via Manual Method
Note: If you want a stronger connection, you should put the Rockspace AC1200 and the WiFi router in the same room. Connect the extender to the outlet that is also powering the router. The power indicator light must flash blue. Hold off till it happens.
- Right after turning on your devices, consider connecting them by putting an RJ45 cable to use. Nonetheless, the link needs to be as reliable as possible.
- Fire up your PC or laptop. Whatever you find convenient to use.
- Start up your preferred web browser and go to http://re.rockspace.local. Usage of an IP address is also allowed if you are not in the mood of using the Rock Space AC1200 web address.
- Whenever the login page of your Rockspace device shows up input the default information and select Log In.
- Can you see the Rock Space AC1200 setup dashboard? Yes? That’s great!
- Once you’ve located the network you want to expand, click on it. After entering the required information, the “Extended Successfully!” screen should show after a little while.
Move the repeater and link up your wireless devices.
- If there is a dead spot in your WiFi network, try plugging the extender into an outlet that is halfway between your router and the dead spot. But make sure the spot you choose is reachable from your current WiFi hotspot.
This is how the Rock Space AC1200 setup process can be completed with the aid of a web browser a.k.a. the manual method. But, it seems that you find the method difficult. If you are nodding yes, then you should consider making use of the WPS method for the Rockspace AC1200 extender configuration. Walk through the next section which will make you aware of the whole nine yards of installing your device via WPS.
Rock Space AC1200 Setup Using WPS Method
- First, plug your AC1200 range extender into an outlet that is conveniently located near your primary Wi-Fi router or modem.
- A repeater’s WPS button should be pressed once its power indicator light has lit up.
- Do the same thing on your host AP (modem or router).
- Both gadgets will have indicator lights that flicker at regular intervals.
- When you are linked to your Rock space AC 1200 extender and every LED on the repeater is lighted up, it signifies you have achieved success in making the connection.
- Put your AC1200 repeater in an area with low reception.
This concludes the procedure of Rock Space AC1200 installation with the employment of the WPS approach. You can now access the extended network to enjoy uninterrupted WiFi services.
The preceding blog post uses a variety of approaches to describe how to do Rock Space AC1200 setup. The aforementioned solutions should assist you in resolving any login or configuration issues. Don’t hesitate to get in touch our team if you still have concerns after you’ve read this.