Wavlink AX1800 Setup- The Ultimate Guide for Beginners
Wavlink AX1800 extender is a networking device designed to bestow high-speed internet connection in every corner of the home. It revamps network capacity and diminishes latency for a seamless online experience. If you are facing issues while playing online games, streaming HD videos, or doing any other task then Wavlink AX1800 setup is the best option. Are you marveling at how to set up the Wavlink range extender? Well, no need to worry. In this guide, we will discuss all the easy-to-perform instructions to finish the installation process.
Steps to Perform Wavlink AX1800 Setup
Setting up a Wavlink AX1800 extender is a very easy procedure. Follow the instructions mentioned below in the exact way to finish the process.
Before you commence, be sure that all the things in the box are not faulty. Once you have done this, go to the next section.
Setup through Aerial Access Point
The very first method to configure the wireless range extender is by using Aerial Access Point.
- First thing first, turn on your Wavlink AX1800 extender by plugging it into the wall socket. Ensure that it is placed close to your home router.
- Once done, switch on your client device and launch a web browser.
- Thereafter, open settings from the device and attach it to the network.
- Head towards the location field of the browser.
- Here, enter the default web address i.e. wifi.wavlink.com.
- Subsequently, fill up the default login credentials.
- The Wavlink AX1800 dashboard will prompt.
- Click on the time zone and make a system password.
- Next, select the LAN Bridge or Access Point to create a new network and password.
- At last click on the “Apply” option.
Setup through Manual Method
One of the most common methods to configure the Wavlink AX1800 range extender is the web GUI method. If you have no idea how to perform the Wavlink AX1800 setup using this method, then walk through the steps given below:
I. Power on Your Extender
Initially, insert the power adapter of the AX1800 range extender into the power source and turn on the switch. Wait for a little while, till the power LED light turns on.
II. Connect the WiFi Devices
Next, grab an Ethernet cable or connect the AX1800 extender to the home router. Confirm that the Ethernet cable connection is finger-tight. Besides this, ensure that the Ethernet cable you use to attach the networking devices is not worn out. Just in case, it has a cut, replace it instantly with the new cable.
III. Run an Internet Browser
Now, switch on your smart device such as a computer, laptop, or tablet, and open a web browser. You can pick any browser you like the most. Make sure that whatever browser you choose is upgraded to its latest version.
IV. Access Wavlink Web Address
The moment you launch an internet browser, navigate to the URL bar and type a web address in it. Just in case, the default web URL is not functioning, then use an IP address.
V. Fill up the Login Credentials
As soon as you hit the Enter key, the Wavlink AX1800 extender admin window will come into view. Here, fill up the default username or password. To avoid login errors, verify that you entered the correct details.
Once you have logged in, the Wavlink web management interface will show on the screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
In this way, you can perform Wavlink setup in a hassle-free way. One more way to install the Wavlink AX1800 extender setup using the WPS button. Walk through the steps to set up the range extender.
Setup through WPS Button
- Plug the AX1800 extender into a well-working power socket.
- After that, turn on the Power button.
- Find the WPS button on the WiFi extender.
- As soon as you locate it, press the WPS button.
- Do the same thing with the router i.e. look for the WPS button and hold it.
- Wait for a few seconds, till the power LED gets stabilized.
The Final Thoughts
Here, we put a full stop to this helpful post on how to perform the Wavlink AX1800 setup. We expect that by referring to the information given in this article, you will be able to configure the Wavlink wireless range extender in a trouble-free way.